Friday, May 8, 2009

TERMS & CONDITIONS

PAYMENT IN FULL BEFORE I CAN MAKE YOUR ORDERS... THANK YOU..

Item sold are not refundable.
Please pay the exact amount ONLY.

If you use traditional banking method.
Please send a copy of banking transaction such as bank-in-slip via e-mail(you can use digital/phone camera or scanner to upload) send it to dragon_sun1238@yahoo.com or mms to 0168937047. Make sure it is clear to view.

Enclosed your user ID and fullname when you attached your proof of payment or send e-mail to me.

If you use Maybank2u.com.my 3rd Party Funds Transfer.
Please put dragon_sun1238@yahoo.com as your 3rd party e-mail address. No need to send me the proof of payment. That's the advantages on using "on-line banking"
If you use other peoples(wife/husband/friends etc)bank account to make funds transfer. Please e-mail me the name of "owner's account" Otherwise, i do not know if you've make the payment.


Strictly NO COD or SELF COLLECT and NO MEET UP! ( unless stated )
I'll use Poslaju/Skynet/GDex services only and shipping charges are not refundable.
Seller shall NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE for lost or damage of the item during delivery by courier service. However, buyer can always claim from the courier company.(I'll pack-up the item carefully)


Kindly,expect all the items won will be delivered to the shipping address within 5 working days after payment received. (need to take order from distributer)

Tracking number will be send via e-mail after payment and shipping process done.
I encourage you to sms me@0168937047 (24hours-everyday) if you have any enquiries.


All calls to the stated mobile number will NOT be entertained. PLEASE SMS ONLY..
All e-mails will be reply promptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment